- A green lung of the city too.
- Supplies pure water for the city.
- Has many historical remains in this interesting area.
- 693 high from the seal level.
- Has Son Tra Nature Reserve with variety of rare bird and animal species. And it has many attracting tourist areas.
- Go hiking, walk along yellow sand beaches such as Tien Sa, Bai Bac and Bai Nam, jog around colorful rock beaches such as Bai But, Bai Rang and Bai Da, take a stream bath at Da Stream (Suoi Da), go fishing alone or with your friends, view Danang City from beautiful beaches, to Romantic Han River, to Hai Van Pass and to Ngu Hanh Son.
If you want to discover beautiful corals under the sea, you can book a diving tour at Tien Sa Resort, 01 Yet Kieu Street, Son Tra District, Danang City.
Son Tra Peninsula is an ideal place to develop tourism such as building resorts, exploring sport tours and yachting.
Researched by Danang Expats